We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented, hardworking professional with excellent communication skills to deliver leading edge design for a wide variety of projects and clients. Your time would be roughly split between web and mobile/tablet projects, working for both leading local and global brands. We don’t just do client work though, there is also the opportunity to work on our own products and ideas.
What will you do?
– Primary responsibility is designing for websites, web applications, mobile web and native phone and tablet applications.
– Work with the development team to implement the design into the final product and integrate closely with the development process.
– Meet with clients to take designs briefs and present and explain design concepts.
– Participation with internal and client workshops during the requirements gathering and scoping phases.
– Work closely with the project managers to ensure project deadlines are met on target and within budget.
– Provide input into improved processes regarding the design/development workflow process.
– Provide art direction, feedback and mentoring to other designers in the team.
What are we looking for?
– An awesome portfolio of work that will ideally include websites, web applications, and mobile/tablet apps.
– You will have an understanding of the principles of Responsive Design and CSS, although, you will not necessarily be expected to build your own HTML/CSS.
Want to know more?
Find out more about us.
Call Jon Beattie on +64 (0)21 434 133 for a chat or email your portfolio link to email@example.com.